OpenOffice -4.0.1_1 Build error

Gökşin Akdeniz goksin.akdeniz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 21:18:47 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've updated portstree to latest snapshot and started building
OpenOffice-4.0.1. I chose to build it with localized language
version which is Turkish.

I run the command:

make LOCALIZED_LANG=tr

Build process started but returned the following error.

1 module(s):
        moz
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while
making /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4/work/aoo-4.0.1/main/moz

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
by running:

        build --from moz

*** [do-build] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4.
*** [build] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4.

Is this information is enough for debugging? If not what else needed?
--
Gökşin Akdeniz <goksin.akdeniz at gmail.com>