libreoffice-3.5.7_1 fails to compile from port on freebsd 9.1

Waitman Gobble uzimac at da3m0n8t3r.com
Sun Jan 20 07:36:27 UTC 2013

Andrew Johnson <daeron at optushome.com.au> wrote ..

>   Could it and the problem with the curent libreoffice on i386 be related?
>  On FreeBSD 9.1-STABLE i386 GENERIC the build dies at
> work/libreoffice-core-3.5.7.2/sot
>   where it also dumps a cppunittester.core
>
>  And when I searched for a cppunittester directory I found these:
> ./sal/cppunittester
> ./sal/inc/cppunittester
> ./solver/unxfbsdi.pro/inc/cppunittester

Getting rid of the unit tests in libreoffice solves alot of problems, and makes the build _considerably_ faster. I just don't see the point of having /everyone/ run the unit tests, running the tests does not make the software run better. It should be an option in the port config, although it would be kind of complicated to implement.

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA