Why can't gcc-4.2.1 build usable libreoffice?

Mikhail T. mi+thun at aldan.algebra.com
Wed Feb 20 05:42:54 UTC 2013

19.02.2013 17:30, Jung-uk Kim ???????(??):
> I really love to build LO with GCC 4.2, too.  I really do.  However, I
> don't see much point of mentioning that fact in PR.
You mentioned earlier, that you "believe there were plenty PRs already".
Are the patches contained in them currently in the port's files/
subdirectory?

I'd like to see, where I can get with LibreOffice people -- but I don't
want to file duplicate PRs, obviously...

    -mi