Making COMPAT_TEXTCAT=yes default for textproc/libexttextcat

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 5 09:57:45 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 04:19:49PM +0900, Maho NAKATA wrote:
> Hi
>
> To co-exist editors/openoffice-3 and editors/libreoffice,
> is it okay to let COMPAT_TEXTCAT=yes default for textproc/libexttextcat?
> What do you think?
>
> Thanks,
>  Nakata Maho

Normally since 3.3.1_1 libexttextcat and libtextcat should be able to coexists
without conflicts the conflict line has been removed from libextextcat. (Is
there any conflict left?)

I thought the COMPAT_TEXTCAT was dropped but it hasn't, I think we can safely
drop the option.

regards,
Bapt