bounty fund idea

Jakub Lach jakub_lach at mailplus.pl
Sun Jun 3 10:42:25 UTC 2012

Hello all.

Seeing people citing problems with *office as
reason for not using FreeBSD, and having my
fair share of them, I reckon that FreeBSD as
a whole could benefit for *office/ (libre)
bounty fund.

Also, last time I checked Bapt was needing help
badly, and usually *office is last one of ones
dream-pet project.

So maybe we need set up some reasonable
motivation-supporter?

All of us who usually grumbled on lists,
could put small amount, each time we see
it appropriate/ yet another build problem.

Maybe it would add up to something significant.

Of course, cashing rules should be as precise
as possible.

Food for thought.