dmake error 138 building help

Waitman Gobble uzimac at da3m0n8t3r.com
Mon Jul 9 05:31:59 UTC 2012

Waitman Gobble <uzimac at da3m0n8t3r.com> wrote ..
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone happen to have an idea about this error 138 (dmake). I have not yet
> seemed to locate the cause.

Looks like it's a HelpLinker problem, which appears to be part of L10N tools

# find . | grep HelpLinker
./solver/unxfbsd.pro/inc/l10ntools/HelpLinker.hxx
./solver/unxfbsd.pro/bin/HelpLinker
# /home/waitman/libreoffice/libo # ./solver/unxfbsd.pro/bin/HelpLinker
Shared object "libuno_sal.so.3" not found, required by "HelpLinker"

added path to ld /home/waitman/libreoffice/libo/solver/unxfbsd.pro/lib

# solver/unxfbsd.pro/bin/HelpLinker
no index dir given
Bus error (core dumped)

I believe the L10n tools were recently updated, based on what info I've found on the libo ml. I couldn't get L10n to build with berkeley db < 5 (ie 4.7, 4.8) because of errors about 'extra' parameters in function calls..

ie, w/48

/usr/home/waitman/libreoffice/libo/l10ntools/source/help/HelpLinker.cxx: In member function 'void HelpKeyword::dump(DB*)':
/usr/home/waitman/libreoffice/libo/l10ntools/source/help/HelpLinker.cxx:215:54:
error: invalid conversion from 'DBT*' to 'unsigned int' [-fpermissive]
             table->put(table, NULL, &key, &value, 0);
                                                     ^
also errors about extra parameters to db-related functions...
but db5 in ports seems to work ( except now I have this HelpLinker problem! ).

Thanks

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA