libreoffice 3.5.0

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 29 22:47:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

For you information libreoffice 3.5.0 is coming soon I got lots of problem to
make it build with gcc and still have problem with, fortunatly it seems to work
great with clang, so libreoffice 3.5 will use clang as a compiler.

In fact the time I have to test all the options is pretty short so I think we
will directly go to 3.5.1 which will be out at that time. I hope I'll be able to
make it before 8.3.

The good news for users it that if you are not using java you will have no more
bundle stuff with the port but mdds.

regards,
Bapt