cvs commit: ports/arabic/aspell Makefile ports/french/aspell Makefile ports/german/alt-aspell Makefile ports/german/aspell Makefile ports/hebrew/aspell Makefile ports/hungarian/aspell Makefile ports/polish/aspell Makefile ...

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 6 07:58:30 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 05, 2011 at 10:03:16PM +0100, Thierry Thomas wrote:
> Le sam  3 déc 11 à 22:16:10 +0100, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at FreeBSD.org>
>  écrivait :
>
> > > If you are interested, I could release maintainership for the other
> > > dictionaries and the aspell port.
> > >
> > > Just let me know.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> >
> > Well depends on you, you can assign them to the office team, and just join
> > the office team yourself :)
> >
> > So that you could still maintain them if you want :)
>
> OK, done, you can add me to the office team.
>
> N.B.: I have very little office usage, and don't use neither libreoffice
> nor openoffice, so don't expect me to maintain them!
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Th. Thomas.

Thank you

I don't expect anything, I'm just expecting that we have a team able to maintain
a bunch of ports, not that we will all maintain every ports of the team.

I'm mostly focused on libreoffice, while sunpoet does most of the *spell job.

regards
Bapt