LibreOffice progress.

Gabor PALI pgj at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 30 10:55:01 UTC 2011

 On 08/30/11 12:07, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> I pushed the latest version of libreoffice-legacy and libreoffice in the github

Thanks!

> pgj: sorry I haven't pushed yet the l10n work

No problem, I think I shall do it myself :-)

> and I haven't make it compatible with portshaker (don't know how to do that)

It is easy: just keep the custom ports in the same directory structure
as they are in the ports tree (i.e. the old format was okay).  If you
would like remove a port from the original  ports tree during the
portshaking then simply create a MOVED file for it in the root of the
repository.

The missing thing is the configuration for portshaker, but I will add it
soon.