Use of C99 extra long double math functions after r236148

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at missouri.edu
Sun Aug 12 23:10:39 UTC 2012

On 07/22/2012 02:29 PM, Bruce Evans wrote:
> Replying again to this...
>
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2012, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
>
>> I worked quite a bit on my clog function last night.  Could you look
>> at this one?
>
> I ended up deleting most of your changes in this one.

Bruce, thank you for sending me your copy as an attachment.  Any further
changes I will make will be to your version.  I really wasn't looking
forward to rewriting the code to get it to fit style guides.

I am also glad you deleted a lot of my additions.  I was tearing my hair
out trying to get it to work, first trying this thing, and first trying
that.  This is why the last code I sent was so complicated, because it
included every latest thing I had tried.  And this morning I suddenly
realized my reference program was buggy because I didn't use enough
precision!  My code suddenly worked!  But if course it included a lot of
unnecessary junk.

Stephen