i'm a newbie :)

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Mon Jan 12 12:49:39 PST 2004

Micha? Mas?owski wrote:

> hello everyone :)
>
> just wanted all of you to know that i'm a newbie! (heeee-hah!). i'm
> very glad to join the community. so far i have set my own desktop with
> fbsd 4.9 and i'm planning to deploy some webhosting services. i just
> love the system, it's functionality and reliability that have been
> introduced to me by the community. thanks in advance for your advices
> and help.
>
> best wishes to the fbsd community,
>
> mehow (michael, if you prefer it :) )

Welcome!

FBSD is a great thing; in spite of the
appearance of the mascot, I'd have to say it's
"heavenly". Stability, Scalability, Community,
Flexibility, Friendliness, and Virtuosity, all in a single
package (well, the OS, that is... think of how many
wonderful other "packages" there are to install!!)

All aboard for Open Source!! Welcome to the
future!!

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.