Via Technologies Ethernet Card

Veronica Brainfluff danimariepies at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 08:57:23 PST 2004

I am wondering if FreeBSD will support my ethernet
card.  It is built onto the motherboard, which is a
Soyo SY-KT400 Dragon Ultra Platinum.  The driver for
the ethernet doesnt give explicit detail about the
card.  It just calls it VIA PCI 10/100 Mb Fast
Ethernet Adapter.  Much of the onboard stuff is made
by Via Technologies.  I tried to find the model by
searching for the driver listed in the Systems Config
area of Windows and I think it might be SN5100TX.  Has
anyone found that specific model to work or will I be
needing to visit the computer store soon?

Thanks!!