Info wanted

Andrew Kozak akozak at richardflanagan.com.au
Sun Jan 4 22:12:30 PST 2004

 Hiya Tom

Great choice, our server currently has 135 days uptime. I would like to get
that sort of performance form any one of our windows boxes  ;) I run FreeBSD
as out gateway, firewall, mail server and content filtering for our company.
I would suggest having a read up on the following ports :-
squid, apache, postfix and http://www.schlacter
net/public/FreeBSD-STABLE_and_IPFILTER.html is a good read on firewalls as
well. If you have windows boxes on your network, it might be worth having a
look at samba too.

Good Luck, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Andy