ONE NETWORK CARD NOT WORKING

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Tue Sep 9 15:32:14 PDT 2003

Lekan,

> Please i am a newbie.

Fair enough.

> i was only asked to configure the NIC to be used to
> connect to FreeBSD ftp site (i did the installation
> via FTP using boot disks) now i need to use the 2nd NIC and
> it is not showing when i use sysinstall.

I don't suppose you know the model and brand of the 2nd NIC. Although I
am sure there are clairvoyants and telepathic people who use FreeBSD,
most of us aren't.

> please if i asked a stupid question pls do not miind me.

It's not a stupid question.

However, I will say this AGAIN:

 1) Questions really should be sent to freebsd-questions

 2) DO NOT put in a subject that is ALL CAPITALS
     - we're quite capable of reading subjects without being shouted at
     - yes, I'm shouting (but that's because one of us isn't listening)

> i am new to all these things and i just wanna learn
> from the best; you..

Yes, but I am trying to gently suggest ways you will get better answers
to your questions. There are others here lurking who won't answer you as
nicely as I do ;-(

DSL

--
There are no other guests, just you and me...
 I'm in love with, surely you know that?