eGroupWare

jod al7zn jod_al7zn at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 07:18:37 PST 2003

   Good evening,

   I really need your help J... I have a project that I have to install
   the eGroupWare enterprise on my computer to understand it and
   implement it on the university. For that I follow the steps which are
   the egroupware site provide it for us, but really it was hard to me to
   follow the steps. So could you please told me how I can install the
   Apache on the windows XP I have all ready the service Pack1.

   This is the link which I found the documentation for how to install
   and secure eGroupWare.

   [1]https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=78745&releas
   e_id=184568

   Add photos to your messages with [2]MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.