IPv6, SLAAC, routing in iocage jail

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Wed Jan 8 14:09:00 UTC 2020

Hi,

> Am 08.01.2020 um 14:50 schrieb Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net>:
>> https://www.ixsystems.com/community/threads/ipv6_cpe_wanif-not-quite-working-in-iocage-jail.81341/
>
> Try replacing the
>
> # KEYWORD: nojail
>
> with
>
> # KEYWORD: nojailvnet
>
> in /etc/rc.d/netoptions.

Found and understood - I will give it a try later today and report back.

May I remark that the semantics of "nojail" vs. "nojailvnet" are a *bit* confusing?

	Determine if booting in a jail, and add "nojail" (no jails allowed) or "nojailvnet"
	(only allow vnet-enabled jails) to the list of KEYWORDS to skip in rcorder(8).

Shouldn't the latter be named "onlyjailvnet" or some such? Naming things ... ;-)

Kind regards,
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH
Patrick M. Hausen

Kaiserallee 13a
76133 Karlsruhe

Tel. +49 721 9109500

https://infrastructure.punkt.de
info at punkt.de

AG Mannheim 108285
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Egeling, Daniel Lienert, Fabian Stein