Finance and Banking Industry Contacts List.

Ellen Santiago ellen.santiago at marketmediaprosolutions.com
Wed Oct 9 21:58:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would like to know if you would be interested in acquiring contacts list
of Finance and Banking Industry for your sales and marketing initiatives.

Let me know your interest and I will get back to you with counts and pricing
for your review.

We can provide you lists across (Any Industry/ Geography/ Job Title/ Rev.
Size/ Emp. Size/SIC/NAICS, etc.)

Note: Flat 30% off on all databases if the paperwork is signed before EOD of
October 30th 2019.

Regards,

Ellen Santiago

Sr. Demand Generation

To opt out, please reply with set out in the Subject Line.