FreeBSD Potential Business Contacts

Helen Thomas helen.thomas at federal-service.ru
Tue Jan 15 20:53:34 UTC 2019

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

Would you be interested in acquiring our recently verified data of FreeBSD
Users List?

Each Contact Includes: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL
and Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

We also have related technology users like: Google Sheets, Nagios,
PeopleSoft, Fonts.com, Wufoo, Marketo and many more.

Please let me know and share your thoughts, if you are interested so that I
will get back to you with the counts, sample and pricing in detail.

Regards,

Helen Thomas

Sr. Lead Generation

To delist from this mailing list reply with subject line "Remove"