pf (rules and nat) + (ipfw + dummynet)

Goran Mekić meka at tilda.center
Sun Aug 18 07:07:20 UTC 2019

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 11:51:51PM +0200, Kristof Provost wrote:
> This work was started by a prospective gsoc student, but they were not
> selected, and I have not seen any big patches come out of it.
The student is a junior I teach and we're still working on the patch,
but still no success. PFSense is about to release 2.5 which is based on
FreeBSD 12.0 so we are trying to reimport the patch to make it work on
12-RELEASE (the last patch we tried to import was for 11.0). So, there
is some effort, but it's very slow.

Regards,
meka