Proxy a TCP connection

Reshad Patuck reshadpatuck1 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 22:08:27 UTC 2018

Hi,

If you are running pf or ipfw on your router you could use a forward rule to forward connections that come in on a certain internet IP and port to a select internal IP or port.

If you don't have a firewall running and can install ports on your router have a look at relayd, it should do what you want.

Best,

Reshad