multiple if_ipsec

peter.blok at bsd4all.org peter.blok at bsd4all.org
Sun May 13 12:25:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have mixed types of configurations. I’ll give it a run next week.

So far I have tried a tunnel with if_ipsec and strongswan at one end and gif and racoon at the other end. I have tried if_ipsec with strongswan on both ends.

I’ll start with recompiling racoon today and using it to see if it breaks any existing stuff.

Peter