[netgraph] ng_bpf filter large list of IP addresses

Reshad Patuck reshadpatuck1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 16:19:29 UTC 2018

Hi Eugene,
​
Yes I do remove the \" and replace it with just " in the file I use with the `ngctl -f` command.
​
Here is the link to the file and everything that I am using to setup the BPF program.
​
https://paste.ee/p/BHOoG
​
It contains the following:
- ngtl-command -> the ngctl command which runs correctly from a command line
- ngctl-config -> the ngctl config file with the same filter
- bpf.c -> a c file that takes netgraph node details a pcap-filter and converts it to a ngctl command
- ngctl -> debug 5 in a ngctl shell for running the config file
​
Thanks and best regards,
​
Reshad