Follow up: Infor Users List

elizabeth.walker at onlinedatatech.biz elizabeth.walker at onlinedatatech.biz
Fri Mar 24 14:34:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope you had a chance to review my previous email. Please let me know if
you would be interested in reviewing a sample of your target audience.

Thank you, hope to hear from you.

Thanks & regards,
Elizabeth Walker
Marketing Analyst

Hi,

I see that you are an Infor partner and thought if you would like to
acquire Infor customers database to increase your customer base.

*Infor Users – 37,584 IT decision makers*

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title,
Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size,
Web address etc.

Specialties: business intelligence, data visualization, data analysis,
dashboards.

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in
your company.

Thanks & regards,
Elizabeth Walker

If you don’t want to receive any message from us then please type “OPT OUT”
in the Subject Line.