Committing a new 25G/40G/100G Ethernet Driver

Somayajulu, David David.Somayajulu at cavium.com
Fri Mar 24 02:39:13 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I have a brand new Cavium 25G/40G/100G Ethernet Driver to commit to HEAD.
The patch generated using "svn diff"   is about 22Mb. Per gnn's advice I have tried to submit the patch via Phabricator at https://reviews.freebsd.org/differential/diff/create/ for review. The file uploads fine but I get the following error "413 Request Entry Too Large".  I would appreciate if someone can help me circumvent this problem. Also would it be o.k if I break the patch into smaller portions and submit to Phabricator ?
Thanks
David S. (davidcs at freebsd.org<mailto:davidcs at freebsd.org>)

P.S: The last few brand new drivers were directly committed to HEAD and I did not have this issue.