netmap support removed from ixl?

Garrett Wollman wollman at bimajority.org
Sat Jan 16 19:34:41 UTC 2016

<<On Tue, 12 Jan 2016 19:51:18 -0800, Luigi Rizzo <rizzo at iet.unipi.it> said:

> i think it was committed to HEAD but never integrated in the
> stable/10.x branch. I wrote the code in jan/feb 2015.

> I think you can simply backport the driver from head.

So it turned out that this was merged -- along with an Intel driver
update that I needed anyway -- to stable/10 in December, so I was able
to just pull this up into my 10.2 tree without much effort.  (Well, I
would have preferred just one merge commit with all of the relevant
changes, but I wasn't the one doing the work....)

-GAWollman