hello , I have a problem

Chris H bsd-lists at bsdforge.com
Fri Jan 15 14:47:36 UTC 2016

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 17:38:23 +0700 Eugene Grosbein <eugen at grosbein.net> wrote

> Forwarding to freebsd-net@
>
> On 15.01.2016 17:29, haku22b at yahoo.co.jp wrote:
> > I want to make firewall freebsd 10.1
> >

> > but I can't start on pf
> >

> > I have inserted that
> > " # - PF Firewall
> > pf_enable="YES"         # Enable PF Firewall
> > #pf_rules="/etc/pf.conf" # Rules definition file for PF
> > #pf_flags=""            # Additional flags for pfctl startup
> > pflog_enable="YES"      # Start pflogd(8)
> > #pflog_file="/var/log/pflog" # Where pflogd should store the log file"
> >

> > but still I can't
> >

> > this is etc/rc.conf in my freebsd
> >

> > What is the problem??
To effectively address your issue. More information is required;
What version, and revision of FreeBSD are you trying this on?
What is the contents of your /etc/pf.conf?
What is the error, or other reason that leads you to believe that pf(4)
isn't / won't run?

Also possibly relevant; did you include pf in your [custom] kern file?

Best wishes.

--Chris