Is there any plan to support GRO

Hongjiang Zhang honzhan at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 12 02:33:27 UTC 2016

Hi Hiren,

Thanks for your information. I found some information from internet (https://lwn.net/Articles/358910/), which talks the difference of LRO and GRO on Linux, and it also points out some shortcomings of LRO: breaks things if system works as a router.

So, how about LRO in FreeBSD?
Could you please share the plan for LRO improvement?

Thanks.