Support for Killer E2400 Ethernet

Tino Engel tino.engel at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:24:39 UTC 2016

Thanks very much for the quick reply.

So let me shed some words on your input:

First: Limiting the memory size did not help at all, nothing changed.
Unfortunetly I cannot post the whole results of the sysctl, since I cannot get this box into the net, and it is quite too much to type it by hand.
Is there any special value you are interested in?

Then I applied your patch.
The requested output is:
alc0: DMA CFG : 0x0c347c54

The bad thing: The error still persists. :(
It always writes "DMA write error" now followed by "DMA CFG : ..."

One more thing:
The ping -s command results in the same error as trying to fetch something from the internet.

Do you have any further ideas?

Thanks!