Support for Killer E2400 Ethernet

Tino Engel tino.engel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:18:40 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I am trying to establish support for the Killer E2400 ethernet adapter.
I am following the approach that works for the linux driver, which is basically:- Add the E2400 device ID- Copy all device related stuff from the E2200
What works:- DHCP- Ping any host in the internet
What does not work:- Downloading stuff using "fetch"- Setup pkg- Therefore cannot browse since I even cannot install pkg in order to obtain a browser
The error message I continously receive is "alc0: DMA write error".
I have so far played with all the loader tunables and sysctls supported by the alc driver, but no improvement of the situation.
Any ideas how to proceed?
Gr33z, Tino