Intel XL710 broken link down detection?

Steven Hartland steven at multiplay.co.uk
Thu Nov 26 16:41:52 UTC 2015

Its been a couple of weeks now so wanted to check if you had any news on
this Pieper?

Also for extra visibility I'm looking to bring ixl in stable/10 up to
date with the MFC's commits present in HEAD, which are quite a way behind.

One commit requires big changes between HEAD and stable/10, due to it
being a combination of RSS support (not going to MFC'ed) and some bug
fixes, is up for review here:
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4265

I'm looking to use this for a 10.x based DC rollout over the next few
weeks, so if anyone can look at that it would be most appreciated.

     Regards
     Steve