Accelerating Healthcare Innovation

Philips Healthcare campaigns at digitalfire.co.za
Fri Aug 28 12:11:29 UTC 2015

Philips
Healthcare

Issue: August 2015

Dramatic changes in store for

the hospital of tomorrow

“Big data” and information and communications technology

set to revolutionize healthcare.

Find out more ( http://dfire.ensighthq.com/content/philips/P020/media/Philips_WSJ-02_Dramatic-changes-in-store-for-the-hospital-of-tomorrow.pdf?origin=3_me_en_healthcare_media_campaign_digitalfire_eb_jul__kenya )

Precious details

See how Philips MRI technology helped a team of MRI clinicians
and surgeons remove a boy’s brain tumor. Follow Mustafa into the
operating room in this touching story of hope.

Find out more ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5KZsxLw1Bg?origin=3_me_en_healthcare_media_campaign_philips_eb_jul__kenya )

Precious
details

No baby
forgotten

No baby forgotten

Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital used the Philips IntelliVue X2
technology to monitor an abandoned baby’s vital signs and help
her thrive.

Find out more ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2OMV-7xgts?origin=3_me_en_healthcare_media_campaign_philips_eb_jul__kenya )

Also in this issue:

Leveraging key intersections to accelerate healthcare innovation

Sharing risk, responsibility and reward

Technology and process re-engineering open the door to
coordinated care

Leveraging key intersections to accelerate healthcare innovation

Sharing risk, responsibility and reward

Technology and process re-engineering open the door to
coordinated care

Find out more ( http://dfire.ensighthq.com/content/philips/P020/media/Philips_WSJ-05_Leveraging-key-intersections-to-accelerate-healthcare-innovation.pdf?origin=3_me_en_healthcare_media_campaign_digitalfire_eb_jul__kenya )

Find out more ( http://dfire.ensighthq.com/content/philips/P020/media/Philips_WSJ-13_Sharing-risk-responsibility-and-reward.pdf?origin=3_me_en_healthcare_media_campaign_digitalfire_eb_jul__kenya )

Find out more ( http://dfire.ensighthq.com/content/philips/P020/media/Philips_WSJ-16_Technology-and-process-re-engineering-open-the-door-to-coordinated-care.pdf?origin=3_me_en_healthcare_media_campaign_digitalfire_eb_jul__kenya )

Subscribe to the Philips Health newsletter ( http://dfire.ensighthq.com/live/content.php?Item_ID=7911 )

Footer