Poor high-PPS performance of the 10G ixgbe(9) NIC/driver in FreeBSD 10.1

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 13 20:43:20 UTC 2015

Thanks, we'll try that as well. We have not got as much traffic in the past
2 days, so we were running at about 140Kpps, well below the level that used
to cause issues before. I'll try to redistribute traffic tomorrow so that
we get it tested.

-Max