Fw: D3300: LAG LACP timeout tunable through IOCTL

Lakshmi Narasimhan Sundararajan lakshmi.n at msystechnologies.com
Tue Aug 11 08:09:32 UTC 2015

Hi FreeBSD Team,

We have been working on LACP timeout tunable to help expedite link failure propagation through a IOCtl interface.

The changes have been tested and review is in progress.

The phabricator link is https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3300

We would kindly appreciate if the changes can be integrated to CURRENT at your earliest.

Thanks,

LN

MSYS Technologies