iwn fails to scan on E6330

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Wed Nov 26 01:10:17 UTC 2014

The framework exists so NICs that allow multiple virtual interfaces
can. The iwn driver currently doesn't support this - it only supports
one.

I'm not sure about why wpa_supplicant is chewing so much CPU time and
why it isn't shut down cleanly.

You can use service to shut down a single interface - I don't recall
why. Try service netif stop wlan0 ?

-a