Data Center Bridging?

Juan Mojica jmojica at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:56:43 UTC 2014

Was there any progress made on DCB?

We need a way to classify specific flows from the application and mark them
with a priority.  Not only do we need a bit of work on the driver, but also
a way to tag frames all the way down to the driver.  I imagine this would
entail a socket option to mark a given flow and a mbuf flag to carry the
request for priority classification to the driver.

-Juan