回复: pow function in kernel space

张晗 zganghanhan at foxmail.com
Fri Jun 20 01:00:57 UTC 2014

Hi:

 I am doing a research on D2TCP(http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2342388), I just want to implement it into the linux kernel. When calculating the penalty function, it is p = a^d, where 0< a < 1 and  0< d < 1. Since the kernel only offers integer,   so in my code, so I let a multiply 2^10. But I have no idea of calculating a^d when 0< d < 1. May be I want a  approximate algorithm or other methods. Can you help me ?
 thanks~

祝好,

张晗

HanZhang

School of Computer Science
Tsinghua University, Beijing, 100084, P.R.CHINA

Mobile:  +86 156-526-59782
E-mail:   zhanghan at csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn