DCTCP implementation

Midori Kato katoon at sfc.wide.ad.jp
Thu Apr 3 11:27:31 UTC 2014

Hi Hiren,

Yes, I intentionally replace the location of DELAY_ACK() macro.
A DCTCP receiver sends an immediate ACK when incoming packets sets CE
and non-CE bit by turns. To implement this processing, I prepare the
cc_ecnpkt_handler() function. This function calls the DEKAY_ACK() macro
to check if this packet is in delayed ack or not. This is why I replace
the macro position.
Let me know if my explanation is not good enough.

Regards,
-- Midori