igb and ALTQ in 9.1-rc3

Barney Cordoba barney_cordoba at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 12:13:42 UTC 2013

Do you know anything about the subject, Scott? I'd be interested in seeing your benchmarks with various queue counts, binding to cpus vs not binding, and the numbers comparing the pre multiqueue driver to the current one. It's the minimum that any marginally competent network driver developer would do.

Or are you just hurling insults because you're devoid of actual ideas?

BC