igb and ALTQ in 9.1-rc3

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 23:16:18 UTC 2013

Have been kept fairly busy with other matters, one thing I could do short
term is
change the defines in igb the way I did in the em driver so you could still
define
the older if_start entry. Right now those are based on OS version and so
you will
automatically get if_transmit, but I could change it to be IGB_LEGACY_TX or
so,
and that could be defined in the Makefile.

Would this help?

Jack