mpd5 and multiple route to send to clients

Yoann Gini yoann.gini at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:55:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

Le 18 mars 2013 à 01:54, Joe Holden <lists at rewt.org.uk> a écrit :

> If you're using radius, see 'framed-route'... if not, see external auth

Well, that’s a unexpected answer, I will never think to set that information in the Radius server instead of the VPN server…

That’s the only way to do that with mpd5 ? For example, on OS X Server we use vpnd who is able to manage route by itself…

Nevertheless, I try your recommendations and on the users file of my FreeRadius config I’ve that config:

DEFAULT Auth-Type := ldap
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-Route = "10.42.0.0/23 10.42.1.1 1",
        Fall-Through = 1

Based on what I’ve seen on different examples. It don’t work. I can’t see this route on my client. What’s wrong with my setup?

Y.