OCE driver patches

Josh Paetzel josh at tcbug.org
Fri Mar 1 14:38:25 UTC 2013

On Mar 1, 2013, at 5:36 AM, "Duvvuru,Venkat Kumar" <VenkatKumar.Duvvuru at Emulex.Com> wrote:

> Hi Josh,
> I have a bunch of patches (~25 in number) to submit. Please let me know the process to submit them.
> Do I just attach them in a single email or open pr's for each of them??
> Pls suggest.
>
> /Venkat

Venkat,

I think it depends on how you want them committed to FreeBSD.

If the patches are atomic changes that should be kept atomic in the FreeBSD source tree then I'll commit them seperately. This is a tad time consuming as I test them atomically before committing them.  If they can be committed in one go then I can just apply them all, test the end result, and commit that.

One PR with the patches attached and a note saying these can all go in in one go is appropriate in the latter case, the former would be best served by seperate PRs.

Thanks,

Josh Paetzel