RETURNED MAIL: DATA FORMAT ERROR - Content Violation

HomeRetailGroup_EmailFilter at Homeretailgroup.com HomeRetailGroup_EmailFilter at Homeretailgroup.com
Mon Jun 17 04:54:25 UTC 2013

Hello, this is the Electronic Mail Monitoring Service at Home Retail Group.

We recently received an eMail sent from this address to customerservices at habitat.co.uk.
I’m sorry, but were unable to deliver this mail as it contains an executable which could pose a threat to our Information Systems.

If the eMail is genuinely business related please contact the recipient directly and ask them to contact the Home Retail Group IT Service Desk, who will be able to assist you.

Thank you for your attention; apologies for any inconvenience caused.