How to create vlan (four NIC into one) using lagg

Boris Astardzhiev boris.astardzhiev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 08:41:19 UTC 2013

Hi Xu Zhe,

If I were you I would first of all check cables. They might be the cause.
Secondly, if cables are good, to me this report very much resembles a PR I
reported a
few weeks ago - http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/179926
Check its set and look at the patch I submitted. It's a pity there's no
response to it.

Greetings,
Boris