A huge amount of "sonewconn: pcb 0xfffffe0053916dc8: Listen queue overflow: 193 already in queue awaiting acceptance" in logs recently (9-STABLE)

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 25 10:46:29 UTC 2013

Hello, Freebsd-net.

 I have 9.1-STABLE r253105 system, which started to flood logs with
 "sonewconn: pcb 0xfffffe0053916dc8: Listen queue overflow: 193 already in
queue awaiting acceptance" messages (there are thousnds of it, if you take
"last message was repeated 600 times" in account).

 Nothing was changed in settings for long time.

 How could I determine, which connections (listen port, at least) cause
these messages?

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>