ng_ether naming

Ermal Luçi eri at freebsd.org
Sun Jan 27 12:22:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

it looks good, for just interface renaming scope.

The problem of it is that you need to check if the ifnet pointer needs
updated as well.
For coming and going interfaces like vlans you would have to update some
pointers as well at least the ifnet one.

The complete patch would rather include moving detach/attach(?) code from
if_ethersubr.c to ng_ether based on interface events.

--
Ermal