kern/174851: [bxe] [patch] UDP checksum offload is wrong in bxe driver

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at digiware.nl
Mon Jan 7 08:20:39 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-05 16:17, Barney Cordoba wrote:

> [...]

I completely agree....

Dutch proverb goes:
	"To measure is to know"
Which was the subtitle of my graduation report, and my professional
motto when working as a systems-architect....

That's why it is sad that the system is no longer up and running,
because a 0-order check would be no more that 1 ifconfig would have made
a difference.

But that is all water under the bridge.

--WjW