kern/176281: [ixgbe] [patch] Update ixgbe to 2.4.10 (latest official driver)

Marcelo Araujo araujobsdport at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:52:10 UTC 2013

2013/2/20 Jack Vogel <jfvogel at gmail.com>

> LOL, I'm the one that makes the internal drivers, so there's
> no need for someone else here to be making patches, the
> changes will becoming, we move on different timelines sometimes.

Hello Jack,

Yes, I do know you are the right guy in charge of these drivers.
But as I'm using 9.1-RELEASE and of course, the ixgbe in a product, I need
at least the driver 2.4.10 that seems to have better performance then the
latest one.

By the way, thanks by all your work, would be great have the 2.5.0 driver
on FreeBSD 9-STABLE. :D

Do you have plan to do that? Any MFC?

Best Regards,
--