Unable to attach physical interfaces to netmap vale switch

Michio Honda micchie at sfc.wide.ad.jp
Thu Dec 12 10:59:25 UTC 2013

OK, the problem you are facing is not reproducable in the
upstream code (I'm testing with VMware Fusion that emulates the
e1000 driver for guest).
Can you send me tarball of the sys/dev/netmap directory, if you
have difficulty to upgrade your kernel?
Since the code path relating to your problem is relatively simple,
I would figure out the problem.

Cheers,
- Michio