A small fix for if_em.c, if_igb.c, if_ixgbe.c

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:40:08 UTC 2013

Hey Adrian,

Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you, just kind of in the middle of
some deadline issues and was not able to give this a lot of cycles.

I've been reading the email seeing if some kind of consensus was formed,
so far I'm not strongly convinced what's right. Does someone feel there is
an urgent need to get this changed?

Cheers,

Jack