Making IB a first class citizen.

Vijay Singh vijju.singh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 21:29:54 UTC 2013

We've been running with this change at work for some time and it doesn't seem to be impacting performance at all. We have a statically routed environment though. Also if we really want to optimize for performance wrt routing then IMHO we need to bring back route caching to the tcpcb. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone